Of Detectives and Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Detectives and Shinigami

Hope everyone like the new site banner. It was a pain in the behind to make.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Admins
If you have a problem don't hesitate to ask one of the Admins:

Tsuki

Ren
Music Player

Affiliates

Rules of the Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female
Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Rules of the Site Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Site   Rules of the Site EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:25 pm

Ok here are the basic rules if you want to join and stay on this site. There are no exceptions.

1. BE POLITE AND RESPECTFUL!:I can't stress this enough. No one likes it when you are rude to them, or if you put them down because of what they think. And be nice of other people's quirks.

2. CUSSING: I don't overly mind cussing. I do it myself. Mind you it's not nice and shouldn't be done when not necessary, and it may offend some people.

3. NO CHAT/TEXT TALK: It's annoying and if you can't use proper grammar, spelling, or even proper English when you post then don't.

4.DON'T DOUBLE POST: It's also annoying. If you need to change something there is an edit button at the top of your post you can use.

5.ONE WORD POSTS: Please refrain from one word posts, as they do nothing for the site. You gain nothing from them.

6. OFF TOPIC POSTS: Please stay on topic within a section. If you must talk about something that is not on the topic, go to the appropriate topic.

7. DON'T SPOIL: Some people may have seen/read the entire series yet. Please be considerate of them and warn before you spoil something.

8. NO ALL CAPS: Don't use all CAPS in a post. It's annoying and can hurt someone's eyes. CAPS are fine for emphasizing a word, but other than that it's a no go.

9. SIZE OF TEXT: Don't go crazy with text size. Too big or too small can hurt people's eyes.

If I catch someone breaking the rules, or someone tells me someone broke the rules and has proof to back it up consequences go a thus:

-First Warning
-Second Warning
-1 Day Ban
-3 Day Ban
-Account Deletion

Thank you!
-Matt
Back to top Go down
http://definejustice.roflforum.net

Rules of the Site
Page 1 of 1