Of Detectives and Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Detectives and Shinigami

Hope everyone like the new site banner. It was a pain in the behind to make.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Admins
If you have a problem don't hesitate to ask one of the Admins:

Tsuki

Ren
Music Player

Affiliates

The secret of Hiro: The beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male
Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-04-27

The secret of Hiro: The beginning Empty
PostSubject: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:04 pm

I didn't know what was going on and now wasn't the time to think about these things. Something was wrong with me I can feel it, people either smiling or glaring at me. Why can't I remember what happened I don't remember it at all. I know one thing though I will find a way to figure out what's wrong. This is a new beginning for me.
6:00 A.M: I wanted answers right away I knew that maybe someone could help me, just maybe there was a person who knew. I looked to the right of my bed I still could see the faint glow of the moon. Then instead of going back to sleep I get out of bed and into the last bit of night and look at the stars.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female
Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptySun May 31, 2009 9:00 am

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP
I woke up slowly and looked at the clock. Darn, I forgot to turn off the alarm last night and now as a result, had woken up at eight o'clock on a Saturday. I groaned and turned over and attempted to fall asleep again. After what seemed like hours of tossing and turning, I gave up and threw my blanket away and sat up in my bed. The clock read 8:45, I sighed and walked to the kitchen to find some breakfast.
I sat at the kitchen table and turned on the TV, immediatley the announcer started going on about the weather and such, so I turned it back off and returned to my cereal, I hated waking up early on a Saturday...
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:06 am

My morning was very dreadful, I thought. The room was cold as ice and, it was dark as hades. Is this day going to get any worse? Just then thunder shook the roof of my house, lightning flashed and needles of rain started to zip down with enourmous force. I sighed to myself, Today wasn't my good day. In a weather like this you would think that people would try to stay indoors but lately I've always liked to go outside. BOOM! an enourmous bolt of lightning almost struck me . Then, I started to laugh. You missed me I cackled. An evil presence shrouded around me. This feeling... What could this be? I thought. On the highest point of my roof I had the nerve to say what the evil presence wanted me to say. KIRA IS ALIVE!! I SHALL GET MY REVENGE ON THOSE WHO DESTROYED HIM!!! I WILL GET MY REVENGE!!! Thunder boomed it's loudest, Lightning flashed across the sky several times making everything white, Rain was pouring down very heavly now that it really was actually needles. Then, my strength left me, my eyesight started to become fuzzy and just like that I fainted. On top of my roof in the middle of a terrible storm.

Last edited by DJabraham93 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 am

Great...just when I decided to go outside the sky decides it's going to start pouring. I dragged back a chair on my balcony and sat back watching the surrounding rain pound on the rooftops around me. As I was drifting off to sleep, I hear a loud cackle coming from one of the rooftops. Some idiot was yelling something out, completely ignoring the fact that lightning was falling. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled, but my voice was lost in the wind , "Stupid idiot is about to get himself killed" i muttered to myself shaking my head but watching him closely. Rain started to pound harder and faster, making it almost impossible to see. In the distance he flailed his arms as if emphasizing a point and then slowly collapsed. "Crap!" I said to myself standing up. I knew had to choose whether to leave him on his roof and go back inside or I could help him. I didn't know if I wanted to help him...what kind of person went out in the storm on a roof and started yelling stuff? I shook my head and went inside, the world was filled with weird people, he was none of my concern. I looked outside to where his body had collapsed and sighed grabbing my jacket, there I went again, always trying to help random strangers...it was definetly a bad habit...
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:13 am

The area around me became very violent. Everything was a blur and just as I was about to collapse someone was climbing the roof trying to help me. Who could that be, I thought. Then silence...
When I woke up I found myself wrapped in blankets around a nice warm fire. It was a much cheerful place then were I lived. The smell of scented candles, bright colors, and a nice cozy bed I was in. I looked to the left of the bed and looked out of the window. The storm was still continuing but less violent than before. I thought of what happened, on the roof. I wasn't myself I felt something control me. This is quite strange, It happened awhile after Ryousaki's death. Maybe it could be.... "Ohhh good you'r awake", said the girl. I was completly startled and she could probably tell by me knocking over the a warm glass of tea near me. "Thankyou for you'r hospitality", I said. "I know you probably think that I was a fool for yelling at the sky in the middle of a terrible storm on top of the roof. But, understand this, I wasn't myself something overwhelmed me and I... umm.... welll you understand what I mean." " Oh how rude of me I never told you my name, my name is Hiro. What is your name?
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:14 pm

I hesitated, my name? "Call me Silver, " I said plainly, not being able to tell him my real name. All the years of fighting Kira had made me cautious, and even now when I knew he was defeated, I still kept some of my old habits. I sensed that he didn't believe Silver was my real name , so I occupied myself in cleaning the tea he had spilled. "What were you doing up on the roof anyways?" I asked "Besides yelling at the world I mean?" I smiled remebering the one person who would have done that before...a certain blonde in the mafia..."It is quite unusual...especially the fainting afterwards part..."
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:35 am

Silver, I thought to myself. I see that she must be part of something that I don't know about. It might not be my concern but It feels like I should know about it after all her name couldn't be Silver. Then, the evil shroud surrounded me again. My hair turned a dark red and my skin pale I had something controling me. I know her from somewhere but where? If only I had the book, and her name then I can destroy her for good. I must pace myself though. I must get her to trust me otherwise she'll suspect that Kira hasn't really died yet. Okay Hiro, I hope you don't mind me using you. The sound of the last thought died as all I saw was blackness from there. "Hiro.. Hiro.. HIRO!!!" I slowly opened my eyes and I found myself back on the bed again. "I'm sorry Silver", I said. "I must still be weak from the incident on the roof. But I would like it very much if you took me out for a walk though. By then the sky's were no longer dark gray but a ocean blue. I slowly got out of the bed and got dressed. Went to the door and said, "You coming."
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:13 am

I stared back at him with a puzzled expression, "For a walk? Are you sure?" He had just fainted twice, and i felt a little uneasy, what if he fainted again as we were walking? Besides, he hadn't even answered my questions. He nodded and I rolled my eyes at him but followed taking my rubbing alcohol with me in case he needed it for a rapid revival.
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:31 pm

"Silver" I said. I want to know who you are. You don't have to tell me your real name but who are you really. The moment you rescued me from the roof I knew you were different.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:32 am

I tensed, he wanted me to trust him, but i wasn't sure if i could. Well, he didn't seem harmful, and i had Near on my side if anything happened...I sighed, "I'm sorry," I smiled weakly, i guess it wouldn't hurt to give a broad statement, "I can't tell you my real name because...it's an alias...I'm one of the only people left responsible for the downfall of Kira..."
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:33 am

I understand the situation you are in Silver. You still believe Kira may be alive out there. That's why you still go by Silver. I would like to help you though. Then, I kneel on my knees and grasp Silver's hand and say, "Silver, may I be at your side, I want to help you. You don't have to trust me just fight with me."
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:33 am

"Umm..." I suddenly felt very uncomfortable, "well, you see, there hasn't been any kira activity since the 28th, but I guess if you really wanted to and if Kira somehow reappeared..." I said wishing he would get up.
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 11:58 am

I understand, your feeling very uncomfortable with this. I'm sorry If I have upset you. You can not trust no one. But at least do me this. Promise me we will still be friends.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:53 am

"thanks" i said relieved "of course we can be friends, you're gonna need somebody to get you off the rooftops," i said smiling "And if i ever need your help i won't hesitate to ask okay?" Sure this guy was different, but he could be fun to hang out with,and he might be a good allie if Kira returns...
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:09 am

I silently chuckled to myself, The name Silver, It actually sounds so cool. It's better than Daquisha. ahhh Hiro, I thought to myself, don't be thinking these western names. My visit to america was indeed a weird one. The americans did have weird names. "Silver", I said. Do you want to.... uhhh.... well.... do an.... uhhh... activity (date) together?
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:44 am

"Right..." I sighed, "I don't...date Hiro but we could go as friends" i said smiling at him, secretly worried he might take offense. Honestly, i thought it was too soon, i needed to know more about him. Secondly, while fighting Kira i had lost loved ones, and hadn't really met anybody outside the case. I was always too focused on winning, in fact, this was the first walk i had taken in ages!
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:02 pm

Well don't think of it as a date think of it was an activity we're doing together. But I understand that If you do not want to then It's perfectly alright with me. Okay well I guess I'll see you sometime then. It was a pleasure meeting you Silver, Take Care. We said our goodbyes but it was kinda weird though cause we never stopped saying it until silver just waved her hand dismissing herself. I was far away from her then and it happen again.....
"Foolish girl doesn't seem to suspect that I'm Kira. She hid her Identitiy from me, heh heh he HA HA HA!!!! This will be quite interesting. I hope she's just as good as L or Near. Well my dear Silver I'll make my move, now you make your's. The cackling finally stopped but this time I didn't faint but, I still wasn't aware of what happened. I have a feeling that every time I'm near that women something bad is going to happen. I've got to warn her about me. It was going to be 10 at night and probably she would be asleep but I couldn't stop I had to tell her, I had to, Silver, run away.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:34 am

I yawned as i changed the channel on the TV. News again...I sighed but made no move to change it, maybe there would be a mysterious death or something to reveal Kira...as I stared intently at the screen a knock at my door caused me to jump, who could that be?
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:37 am

I was panting really heavily and after a few minutes I explain everything to Silver. "I felt something but this time I wasn't aware of what was going on. I only heard the sound of laughter slowly dying away." Silver, you were wise to keep your real name hidden because I fear that Kir.... I stopped myself right away because she would have to go against me. Im the host for the spirit of.... Then, tears rushed to my eyes I could picture Kira destroying Silver right before my eyes. The last beat of her heart. Silently I said, "I'm Kira". Silver thought I was kidding but when she saw the tears her eyes grew big. She backed up a few steps and fell backward. "Im sorry Silver but I'm the new host for Kira" We can no longer be friends. You probably think I'm very dumb for revealing myself but just as Silver is your cover name, Hiro is my cover name as well. A name and a face that's all you'll need. I'll be back Silver, Kira will come at you I just want you to be safe by telling you this, but I'm afraid my name has to be kept confidential. Goodbye Silver, You have a new enemy now. Just think of Hiro as a friend but Kira as your enemy. But we can't meeting. Now tears we're really flowing down my check and my last word to her, GOOD BYE!!!!!!!! (Screaming while crying)
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:39 am

"Wait Hiro?" I reached for him as he headed out the door. I hesitated for a second, "Don't go, I mean if Kira really is inside of you, we have to get him out somehow! If we leave him in there he'll be able to hurt you or other people around you. We can figure it out!"
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:06 am

But that would be putting you in danger, even though the notebook is safely hidden Kira will find a way to get the notebook. Don't you see Silver, this is the only way it has to be. You and me can be friends but Kira is your enemy.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 10:30 am

"It doesn't matter if I'm in danger though silly! We need to protect everyone else! And the only way to do that is to stop him from controlling you!" I said trying to make him understand. "Besides how in the world could we possibly be friends when you're too busy staying away? We need to fight Hiro don't you see?!?
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:24 am

You misunderstood Silver, I meant that Kira is preventing us from being friends but it's Hiro who wants to be. If you'r ready to put your life on the line to save others then I'll agree. But, to tell you the truth I don't know if this is Kira doing this. I mean it could be all in my head. Silver, I don't know who I am anymore?
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:01 am

I paused, "Do YOU still want to be friends Hiro? I'd really like you're friendship. You would be a great ally in the fight against Kira, but you need to know that whether we're friends or not, I'm gonna find a way to help you escape Kira's clutches,"I said firmly.
Back to top Go down
DJabraham93
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
DJabraham93

Male

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:49 am

I... I... I can't argue with you right now I really need to go take a nap and lie down. Do you mind if I go back to the bed. So much drama, I thought, Kira, Kira, Kira, Good, Evil, Kira, Silver, Kira, Hiro, thoughts spinning. I really felt dizzie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The secret of Hiro: The beginning   The secret of Hiro: The beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

The secret of Hiro: The beginning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next