Of Detectives and Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Detectives and Shinigami

Hope everyone like the new site banner. It was a pain in the behind to make.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Admins
If you have a problem don't hesitate to ask one of the Admins:

Tsuki

Ren
Music Player

Affiliates

WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female
Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-24

WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) Empty
PostSubject: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:22 am

The sun rose, bringing with it many bright colors, the beautiful reds and oranges reflecting off the windows of the orphanage. Silver sighed, every sunrise was different and this one seemed to bring cheer and warmth. It was around six in the morning so not many people were up, at least for another hour. She laid her head against the firm tree trunk and sighed, soon she would have to be cramped up in a small classroom, but for now, she got her blue plaid notebook out and started writing.
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female
Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Echo's eyes forced themselves open as the early morning sun flooded through her window, which she had neglected to close the curtains on the night before. She stretched her arms above her head and blinked a few times. Her eyes wondered over to her clock and she saw the time. It was only 6:15. Normally she wouldn't be up for another couple of hours. Echo closed her eyes again, turning to face away from the window, trying to fall back asleep. And she would have succeeded to, if Matt hadn't chosen that minute to come in and pounce on her. "I bought a new game! This time I'm gonna win too! C'mon! Get up!" he said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
http://definejustice.roflforum.net
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:58 am

Silver jumped up as a curtain was pulled back in a far off window. "Yay someone's awake!!" She said happily as she was forced to grab onto a branch to keep from falling off. She gathered her belongings and stuffed them back in her backpack happily and then scrambled down the tree partway until it was safe to jump off. Once safe on the ground she headed back to the building while joyfully humming to herself, even though it was unusual for anyone to be up yet...
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:20 pm

"GET OFF MATT!" Echo yelled at him, pushing him onto the floor.

He hit the floor with a loud thud and an 'oomph'. "Hey! What was that for?" he demanded.

"For waking me up dammit! I was asleep!"

"Well excuse me for being excited about beating you at a video game!"

"You wouldn't have won! No matter how hard you try!"

"What makes you think that! I could've won! It's not impossible!"

"You'll never win. Just face it. I'm better than you at video games."

"Are not!"
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:26 pm

Silver ran into the hallway nut slowed when she approached Echo's room, it seemed like Matt had managed to annoy her before the day started again. SHe hesitated at the door, wondering if it was safe to go in...
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Echo crossed her legs on her bed, fuming over the lack of sleep she was now going to be forced to endure. What a wonderful way to start the day! Having someone pounce on you, while talking too loudly for you to tune them out.

"Whoever's at my door, come in or stay out and go away! Just hurry up and make up your mind already!" she snapped, glaring over to the door that Matt had actually taken the time to close in his excitement, which was a feat in itself.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:11 am

Silver jumped at the sound of Echo talking to her.
"Oh sorry!" she said coming in with a sheepish smile on her face. " It just sounded like there was gonna be bloodshed, and that's something I'd like to avoid witnessing...Hey Matt, what are you guys doing up so early?" She sat down in Echo's desk chair and set her stuff beside her. "What you'd do this time?" she asked the redhead.
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:49 am

"If you're going to stay in here, don't ask so many questions. I'm running on 3 hours less sleep than usual and I'm not in the mood to be pestered by anyone. You have Matt here to thank for that, since he's the one who woke me up over a game that he wanted to play and lose at yet again," Echo snapped at Silver as she fumed.

Then she crossed her legs on the bed, flopping back on her pillow as she tried to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:48 am

Silver nodded then looked at Matt and shrugged. She knew Echo wasn't a morning person.
"If you want someone to play with you while Echo sleeps I will." she whispered, "even though i don't think i'm any good...what game did you get anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:19 am

"I got a new Mario game the other day, but I've been too busy to play it lately, plus I have no one to play against, and that's no fun, so I waited til I had time, but Echo doesn't want to play..." Matt explained.

"I would play if you had barged in later than right now. Say in a few hours!" Echo snarled from under her bed covers where she had hidden.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:51 am

"if i were you i'd come back later..." Silver said hopping up from the desk chair "See ya later Echo!" she said skipping out the door..."i wonder if Mello's up yet..."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:54 am

Matt frowned, but followed Silver's example and left too. Echo sighed happily. The silence was wonderful. And then she fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:03 am

~a few hours later~ Matt sat in the library, in full sulk mode, playing on his DS, as Mello sat next to him, hunched over a book, frowning as he read. "Hey guys!" Silver sat in the chair in front of Mello. "What are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:08 am

Before anyone could answer Echo walked in yawning. She looked around at them all and turned around and walked back out.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 6:33 am

"Ecks!" Matt jumped up, grabbed his DS and ran after her. Silver took one of the books in Mello's pile of reading material and flipped through it boredly...whoo hoo, politics...
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:03 am

"Ecks!" Echo heard Matt yell as she walked down the hallways, then suddenly she was tackled to the ground by the excited redhead. "C'mon let's play now! PLEASE?"

"Matt get off!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:28 am

"But-but I let you sleep and everything..." he pouted. "Pleeeeaaase???"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:36 am

"No Matt! Now get the hell off of me! You're heavy!"

(type [color = yellow ]blah [ / color] to make it yellow. just take out any random spaces so it works)
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 7:54 am

"if i do will you play with me?" he asked, not moving, the kids around them stopped and stared with amused expressions... (thank you!)
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 7:54 am

"If it gets you off faster then fine!" she said, finally giving in.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 7:35 am

Yay! he yelled, "let's go!!!" he said grabbing her arm and running upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:23 pm

"Let go of my arm or I'm turning back around and not playing the game," she threatened.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:46 am

"SORRY" he said letting go quickly, "It's just that class is starting soon and I want to play before we're bombarded with homework again..."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:55 pm

"Well if you wouldn't put yours off, and did it in class, then you would have time. You work too slow and besides I know you play your gameboy under your desk. It's why you sit in the back of the room," Echo said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:39 am

"It's not my fault though," he pouted, "I always almost finish a level and then the next level doesn't seem so hard, but it is, and by the time i figure it out, i'm almost done with that level and then the next..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) Empty

Back to top Go down

WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next