Of Detectives and Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Detectives and Shinigami

Hope everyone like the new site banner. It was a pain in the behind to make.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Admins
If you have a problem don't hesitate to ask one of the Admins:

Tsuki

Ren
Music Player

Affiliates

the first meeting(zues and echo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-19

the first meeting(zues and echo) Empty
PostSubject: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:07 pm

I had been traling this human for awhile. She had been raised by the same people that had been part of the problem with the Kiras. And the one that had been hunting down notebooks. I had decided to drive him crazy. unless she was in close contact that I didnt know about, she wont know all the rules to the notebook I planned on giving her. I was sitting infront of her computer, on the desk, waitning for her to touch the blue Notebook I had left there. It was written in japanese, with what looked like a freshly translated, english copy of rules on top.
The Death Book
use with catuion
rule1=write a persons name down, and 45 seconds later, they die of heart attack
rule2=write a cause down, and they die of cause
rule3=only plasuible casuses happen. If possible they die of cause, if not they die of heart attack
rule4=you have to think of victims face
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female
Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:15 pm

I sighed as I sat in front of my computer. Why had I ever decided to give college a try, and in Japan of all places. They were just so studious! And the ridiculous amount of homework!

I sighed again as I pulled my notes out of my bag, which I had lazily tossed to the floor. Time to get started on that 10 page paper that was due in, I checked my watch, less than 12 hours.

I tossed the notes onto my already crowded desk, and opened my laptop.
Back to top Go down
http://definejustice.roflforum.net
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Damn her, she had pulled out that thin little thing. I walked behind her, and grabbed some papers on her desk and shifted them. When this didnt seem to warrant her attention, so i would just up my annte. I grabbed the notebook and slid it off the floor. That got the humans attention. I stepped out of her line of sight, ready to make my move once this little girl gave me what I needed.

Last edited by zues on Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:40 pm

I saw one of the many things cluttering my desk fall to the floor. It was one I didn't recognize, but I had so many I thought nothing of it.

I reached down to pick it and put it back on my desk. I stopped momentarily when my computer beeped, signaling a low battery. I plugged it in quickly, since I hadn't saved the little work I had done.

Then I reached for the notebook again, and picked it up.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Thjat was it the moment I had been waiting for. She had touched my Death Note. nopw my time for power had come. I grabbed her wrist. "Listen human, the infractuion you just made agianst your life can be fixied." I picked her up by her arm and set her on the floor infront of me. My 6 foot frame made me much taller then her, adn the wings defintly made a impression. I smile and flicked my scythe, love reaper, around front. "I am your shinigami"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:09 pm

I jumped and swore loudly when I felt something touch my wrist. I heard a voice say something, but really I didn't care. I was too freaked out at the moment to care.

Then I felt myself being lifted by my arm. That both scared me and hurt, and I had yet to see who, or what the hell was doing it.

And then I was plopped on the floor. I rotated my arm in its socket and looked up at whatever was making that huge shadow on the floor. My eyes widened and I gulped a little. Shinigami?! That was creepy, but now was not the time to show fear.

"Shinigami...Really? You expect me to believe that?" I said, trying to hide my fear of the scythe and wings, which looked too real to be fake. Plus, how the heck had he even gotten in my apartment without me hearing him?
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:15 pm

I chuclked, disbelive being the hardest thing to oveercome. I had spied a person walkingover here, a person an hour from death, I just changed the method. "Look outside your window, and wacth what happens." I trailed behind her, and wacthed as she saw a man get hit by a car. It was a painless death as I had written in the note book. but she didnt know that. I took her around teh shoulders and set her on her bed agian. I looked her in the eyes."You touched my notebook, there are rules you must obey. While in this world, my powers and refined to that book. And I may not use it. But you can. I have been wacthing you, adn you ahve passed the test. If a human survies touching a Death Note, they are worthy to use it, under that shinigami's tutalge." I loved bullshitting humans. So damn guallible
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 2:23 am

I just stared out the window blankly. How was this relavant?

Then I was being steered over to my bed. The 'shinigami' looked at me and I subconsciously moved back just a little.

Then it (he?) said something about rules, and I fought back the need to scoff. Obviously it (he?) hadn't been paying attention, or it (he?) would know I didn't heed authority of any kind.

Then he was talking about something else, that I didn't listen to. Once he was quiet I said "Hey, what's your name even?"
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:47 pm

She hadnt even listened. She was not fond of authority. I knew that, but that was not how I saw myself. I pulled my scythe to her throat, makeing sure she was paying attention. 'Listen well human. I am not playing around here. There are things I want to do, adn due to the rules I must follow, I must use a human to do so. " I flipped the blunt edge to her nape of her neck and pulled her close while pulling her foward, I bent towards here. "Got that?"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:03 pm

I silently gulped as the very real scythe came near my throat. It took all I had not to shrink back. Then I was being pulled closer. He asked if I got what he said. I nodded, albeit hesitantly. This guy was scaing me, big time, and I'd like to think it took a lot to scare me.

Regardless, I had a bad feeling about this.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:07 pm

"good. Know, I know you are not to fond of the Kira's, and nethier am I. I want to take them down." I twirled my scythe so the butt end was at her hand level. "Are you in or are you out." I flexed my wings slowly, hoping that what I had said about the Kira's had been what would be her driving force.
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:16 pm

"I..." I started to say something, but stopped.

"You never told me your name..." I said instead of what I was going to say. "Even though I asked a while ago."

I sat on my bed, trying my best not to fidget in a small attempt to distance myself from the shinigami. I was really beginning to believe it wasn't a lie. Even if this all was a bit weird and far-fetched.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:24 pm

I nodded. I beloved I had her. I sat next to her, "my name is zues ,a dn I am your shinigami. I will guide you. A death note has a will of its own. Only a stupid shinigami dosent listen to his own. Mine tells me to work with you."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:34 pm

I scooted away as he sat down. "That's interesting and all, but could you not get so close? It really bothers me."

I was giving in some. Just enough to ensure I wouldn't die any time soon at least. I still had a few things I needed to do in life first.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptySat May 02, 2009 4:49 pm

I smiled, "I tend to do taht. A lot of us dont even look that human. I look teh most human out of the entire realm of Death Gods" I set my scythe on the floor,"Look, I know this is a shock, but there are things that need to get done quick, and youa re the one to do them. Becuse youa re the only one capable and not already dead or a Kira."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:01 pm

"But," I said, suddenly feeling argumenative, "if it involves using the notebook, I'll be almost like Kira."

I scowled as I said this to show my distaste at the idea. "Also," I ventured on, "why me? Why not someone else who's out there? Any random 'good' person?"

I know he said something about having to be quick, but if I didn't ask now, the questions would bothered me until they were answered.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:07 pm

"Becuse of you intelligance. Any normal person wouldnot survive touching the Death Note. You did. That is one reason, adn teh other is taht you are a gueniess. And not just a normal one, a super one. There is a reaason, a power beyond me tyaht I must also answer to."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:14 pm

"So because I'm a genius?" I asked. "That's it? There are other bloody geniuses out there! Why are you invading my life and not one of theirs!"

Ok, so I was kinda pissed off now...Totally not my fault. "And anyways," I said, lowering my voice level, which I hadn't realized had risen, "what do you want me to do?"

With no guarantees I'll do it, I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:18 pm

"i want you to fight. Rebel agians the conformity of this culture, this sickining Kira. He is tring to play games. In return for helping me, I can promise along life ahad of you, or just a simple, or easy life. Do you except."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:30 pm

"So you mean like L did, but only kinda as an insider, since I have access to stuff he didn't?" I asked, trying to piece things together. "And possibly without the dying part?"

If that ended up being the case, then I could very like this. Kira was a bastard anyways.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:37 pm

"gald you finaly decided to see it my way. I dont like him, he killed your freind and/or collega, so why not to him some favors. The real Kira is a male by the way." I stood up, adn opened a window. "If we are working together , we need new a HQ. Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:44 pm

"Agreed," I said. "But why an HQ? Why not here? No one comes here anyways."

I just sat where I was, staring at him. I liked my apartment. It was the only place I felt safe, if one could feel safe at all in today's world.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:40 pm

"Fine, I just dont like the idea of working in my home. I dont eat where I play for ceartian reasons. If it dosent bother you, then it wont bother me." I sat down in the desk. "listen, the failure of all the other Kira's have been their self serving attitudes. Their cause was flawed, ours is not. Now, we need to contact Wammy. The ones taht have come closeset to tracking down all of the Kira imprsonaters out there was rasied there, as where you. I belive by involing the current students of his, we can establish a group that will monitor the activites of the Death Notes in this world. As well as the Shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:39 pm

"This is souning like way too much work for my liking," I muttered. "And you're sounding kinda of egotistical, thinking that all this can be done. It's late now, and I'm going to sleep. I haven't slept in like 24 hours at least."

I stretched out on my bed, closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:49 pm

I felt annoyed, but humans had linitations I had not ever felt. I decied to go out for the night while she was asleep. While walking, I saw another Shinigami. It was not one i knew, but the human he was hunting was a rather well known athlete. And he had the eyes. I looked at his date of death, it was still ridiculusly far ahead of the presant date. I went back to Echo's apparment. When she awoke, I told her of my find last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) Empty

Back to top Go down

the first meeting(zues and echo)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next