Of Detectives and Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Detectives and Shinigami

Hope everyone like the new site banner. It was a pain in the behind to make.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Admins
If you have a problem don't hesitate to ask one of the Admins:

Tsuki

Ren
Music Player

Affiliates

WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female
Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2009-02-22

WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:44 am

"Wow. You definitely need some sort of intervention...Gamers Anonymous or something..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
http://definejustice.roflforum.net
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female
Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 3:26 am

"Do not..." he muttered, "I'll quit when i want to,"he added as they reached the door, "Now let's play!"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:32 am

"Whatever you say Matt..." Echo muttered to herself as they walked in the room. It was even messier than the last time she had been in there. "Do you ever clean?"
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:45 am

"Maybe..." he said quickly kicking and throwing stuff under his bed. "There," he said throwing the last pile of junk into his already messy closet and turning on the tv, "that should about do it..."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:59 am

"Right...That was no cleaning..." Echo said, hesitant to sit any where so she could play the game. "This room is going to become a biohazard or something."
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 8:36 am

"Fine..." Matt sighed,"i'll clean after we play...now here" he said tossing a game controller in Echo's general direction while trying to open the game box.
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Echo caught it and rolled her eyes.

"There's no much use in me playing if I can't sit anywhere. I'm not standing the whole time."
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:09 am

"right..." Matt looked around for his desk chair. He found it under a pile of clothes and uncovered it quickly. Once he had salvaged the chair he rolled it over to Echo then put the game on. "Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:29 pm

"Fine..." she muttered, "but I'm not happy having to..."

She sat in the chair and prepared herself to play.

(What happened to the long posts in the beginning?Sad)
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 6:33 am

"You shouldn't be cause I will win!!" he said, as the game came on. (IDK what game, you choose) "I've been waiting for this fame to come out forever and I finally get to beat you!!!" he said happily as he choso the two player choice in the main menu. "Prepare to be defeated..." he kept going on about the game and how he knew the cheat codes and secrets and how Echo had no chance of surviving, while Echo sat there not listening to one word...typical boy if you ask me...

(Sorry! I don't know how long it is cause my screen is all narrow so like one sentence looks extra long and I don't know if it's too short or not...)
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 7:52 pm

Echo sighed and leaned back in the chair. "Just face it Matt. You will never have any hopes of beating me. It's simply not meant to be," she said.

(Write it out then? So you can see how long it is? And then don't post it til it's at least 1/2 to 1 page long? But write small.)

(Also, sorry mine is short and I'm being a hypocrite, but my mind is elsewhere right now.)
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:22 am

"We'll see about that!" said Matt confidently as they started to play. ~Two hours later~ "No!!!No!!!No, not again!!"yelled Matt as the screen said PLAYER 2 WINS! "Rematch!" he yelled again,"This time I won't in easy on you!" he said as Silver walked in and sat down on the floor between them. "What's going on?" she asked looking up at Matt who was jumping around llike an idiot. "I'm gonna win that's what's happening!" he said,"I was just getting warmed up is all"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:58 am

"Matt we've been at this for two hours...Just face it. You won't win. Ever," Echo said, putting her controller down.

The she stood up and walked to the door of the room. "Where are you going?" Matt asked.

"I have a class in thirty minutes. I need to get ready and do my homework for it."

Then she waved and walked out.
Back to top Go down
ChocolateLover
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
ChocolateLover

Female

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:33 am

"Oh yeah," Matt sighed, putting the game controller down, "I'd better do my homework too then, I guess..." He turned to turn off the game. "Can I play?" asked Silver, still on the floor. Matt arched an eyebrow but handed it to her regardless. As Silver started to blast away on the game, he got out his notebook and started on his homework. A half hour later, after alot of frowning and scratching his head he closed his notebook with a satisfied look, "Finally!" He looked up to where Silver had been playing only to discover an empty floor and the game neatly put away. "huh..." he said shaking his head, he must have been really into his homework or something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)   WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WAMMY"S!!! (Echo and Silver)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2