Of Detectives and Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Detectives and Shinigami

Hope everyone like the new site banner. It was a pain in the behind to make.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Admins
If you have a problem don't hesitate to ask one of the Admins:

Tsuki

Ren
Music Player

Affiliates

the first meeting(zues and echo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-19

the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:53 pm

"we leave now, The jacket had the kanji for tokoy on it. So I suggest we start looking at that collage. Tokoy, the one with the most well known tennis team."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female
Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:55 pm

"Alright then," I said walking to the door.

"Show the way."

Then I walked out of the apartment and outside.
Back to top Go down
http://definejustice.roflforum.net
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:59 pm

I followed her out. "Listen, I dont know morden colleges of tokoy. I havent been here since the fuedula age. You have to show me the way. Thats why isaid the school with the largest athletic depearment, cuse I have no idea where it is at."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:07 pm

"Nice. You want me to hunt down someone, and you don't even know where they are," I said, sounding a little sarcastic.

I fought the need to roll my eyes at him, and kept walking down the sideway.

"Oh, and by the way," I said when we reached a corner, waiting for the walk signal. "I don't know how to get there either..."
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:34 pm

"great,we plan on saving the world from somesorta killer with a god complex, and we dont know how to find him. I wasnt given this scythe to just bs around this kinda stuff. It was given to me to use for a holy justice."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:27 pm

"We could just get a map. It's not my fault I haven't lived here long, or that I haven't gone many places," I said somewhat defensively.

I scowled as I walked into a nearby convenience store to get the map I had mentioned before.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:14 am

"okay then, can I hear what your particular skill set are, since youa re one of the prodical children of Whammy, I am guessing you are rather intellegiant at the least, at best, another L. Bu tthaty is besides the point, you will have to be better then L to achive what I have been sent to do." Walking towards the niversty, I saw the man with Shinigami eyes agina, about to board a bus. "Quikly human, he his getting on that bus." I pointed and hurried her alonf, almost picking her up off her feet as I took us over to the bus. We got on, and I used a little trick Hudini(how do you think he did all those escapes?) to plam a few peoples coind to buy echo her fare to get on. He was sitting all the way in the back, with his Shinigami. He was male, tall, and a relatively young shinigami. With gold color wings that went terribble with his purple body. He had a third eye, up and between wo lower ones, and it didnt blink. Time to get serius, I pointed the one out to her.
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:23 pm

"Eep!" I did not like being on small moving things, and a bus was one of them, but if it was for the good of the world...

I scowled and looked out the window, having had a very bad start to the day already had put me in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:28 pm

"Relax little human, this is almost over,if there arent any more death note users in tokoy, I will just be hunting who for the rest of your life." I laughed as I sat above her. The other shinigami didnt care about me, as that I doubted he really would. I was much higher in the ranks then him anyways.
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:35 pm

"Stop calling me human," I muttered where no one but the shinigami could hear me. "I have a name."

I scowled more and crossed my arms, glaring out the window now. Stupid shinigami, stupid bus, stupid day, stupid life in general!
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:48 pm

"sorry echo, I shall alwas remember to call you by aprivcaple of sound. We are in luck though, are target is getting off." We were in front of a public park, and he was getting off, Time to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:50 pm

I rolled my eyes and got up. At least we were off the bus.

I liked parks anyways. They were always so calm and peaceful.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:52 pm

We followed him to a tennis court, where he began to pratice. There were sevearl other fan girls there as well. "Listen, now is make or break time Echo, are you ready to do as we planed?"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:53 pm

"Sure, sure. Now shhh I'm watching tennis," I hissed, staring at the court.

Tennis was the only sport I could ever stand.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 1:59 pm

I leaned back adn enjoyed the sun. Maybe I would stay here anyways. Even if we didnt hunt down all of the Death Notes. It wouldnt bother me. This place was so much prettier anyways.
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:00 pm

I leaned against the fence and watched the tennis, keeping score in my mind. I wish I still played sometimes, but there was never any time for it.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:02 pm

I looked upa t Exho, looking like she wanted something just out of her reach. "So why dont you play, if it takes so much of your mind up anyways. You would be great, just like everthing else you tryed at."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:04 pm

"I have no time to play anymore. Not while balancing things. It's just too much work, and genius that I am,I'm really lazy."

I smiled to myself, watching the sport more intently.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:09 pm

"Well, make time. I dont like to do things, bu tto do the things I like I have to do those things, If are letting things get out of hand, and blocking off what yoiu like, your life is going to sck." I waved a hand dismisvley at her, "But why listen to the man who has seen over three million of your human years?"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:13 pm

"How do you make time for stuff you like, if the stuff you don't like takes up all the time you have? It's like trying to add time to the day, only that's impossible."

I frowned now, not watching the tennis as much as I was the players' feet.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:21 pm

"You get done what you have to et done with as much speed as possible. Dont bull shit or fret with it. Take it by its wings, and steer where it flies." I stood up and spread my own wings.
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:30 pm

"Easy for you to say. I'm lazy and a perfectionist. It's a bad combination really..." I said.

The tennis stopped and I backed from the fence a bit so the fangirls wouldn't squish me when they decided to run towards the guy or something.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:10 pm

I laughed, only one who was not both would not mention that. Anyways, what is your plans then?"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:12 pm

"Plans for what?" I asked confused.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:14 pm

"well, do you plan on confronting him, or do we keep wacthing while I try to coach you on how to live your life to your fulliest>"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the first meeting(zues and echo)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next