Of Detectives and Shinigami
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of Detectives and Shinigami

Hope everyone like the new site banner. It was a pain in the behind to make.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Admins
If you have a problem don't hesitate to ask one of the Admins:

Tsuki

Ren
Music Player

Affiliates

the first meeting(zues and echo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-19

the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:16 pm

"sorry, would I be the shinigami you know and love if I didnt. I wish L was still aroumd. He would help me."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female
Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:18 pm

"Screw L. He never mattered to me nor I to him. And what do you mean know and love? You've been around less than a day," I said, so much for ignoring him.

I blinked back angry tears I hadn't even realized had surfaced. Stupid L. I cursed him in my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://definejustice.roflforum.net
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:20 pm

"well, he msut have mattered, or then why are you crying?"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:28 pm

"I'm not fucking crying!" I said harshly, blinking back more tears. "And he didn't matter to me, not at all..."

I pulled my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them, staring off at nothing.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:31 pm

"Listen, if he did he did, even if it is just the lost of a rival. The lost can still hurt. this Scythe I got, is from a shinigami I tought I hated, but it was more like sibling hate. We competed with each other. And when he died, I thought I was missing a piece of my life, my drive was gone, until I decided to fuck with humans that is"
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:33 pm

"Listen, if he did he did, even if it is just the lost of a rival. The lost can still hurt. this Scythe I got, is from a shinigami I tought I hated, but it was more like sibling hate. We competed with each other. And when he died, I thought I was missing a piece of my life, my drive was gone, until I decided to fuck with humans that is"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:41 pm

"He wasn't a rival and I was always behind the top 3, so even if he had been it wouldn't have mattered, because I never would've won," I said. "He wasn't important to me at all and....and I don't care that he's dead now and that I'll never get to see him again. Even if he was the one who took me to Wammy's in the first place..." I said the last sentence so quiet I could barely hear myself say it.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:50 pm

"So he brought you to the place where you belong, and that doesn't mean anything to you. Sure, I am a suck at lying, but that is down right stupid to want me to fall for that."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:54 pm

"Shut up would you? You're really getting on my nerves, and I am very close to snapping," I snarled. "I said I don't care about L, so would you just drop it!"
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:57 pm

"Fine, then we need to deal with the problem at hand. The guy with the notebook. We need to stop him from using it any more."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:59 pm

"Wow, you're really insensitive aren't you? Either that or you know nothing about humans at all. Jeez. You'd think after how ever many years you've existed you'd know something, but nope," I said, scowling and glaring.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:04 pm

"Hey, you said to drop it. So which is it, drop or be sensitive?"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:07 pm

"If I say drop it, it means be sensitive, because it's obviously upsetting me. You don't know anything about girls do you? It seems that way to me..."
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:10 pm

"Nope, the last human girl I knew was back in the dark ages. SO, educate me please."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:11 pm

"I just did. So be sensitive dammit!"
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:15 pm

"Okay so what do you want me to say. That I am sorry, and that we should go frolock through the feilds? Listen, I know that it hurts, but it will get better."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:25 pm

I laughed when he said frolick. Imagining a shinigami frolicking was amusing, and surprisingly made me feel better.

"I feel better, thanks. Now don't we have something to do?"
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:28 pm

"Yes, His name happens to be known to me. I can see the name of any human on this planet, holder of Death note or not. Its Eric Burnheart. He is 19, and has only 7 years to live, wich use to be 14. That whats happen when you get the eyes of a shinigami. It cuts your life in half."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:31 pm

"Wow, that major sucks...." I muttered.

"Would you be able to tell me my life expectancy? Or is it against your rules to tell me?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:32 pm

"No, its not, but what is in it for me?"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:33 pm

"I don't know. Why?" I asked, seriously stalling from having to find this Eric person again.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:37 pm

"Well, its not a passive trait. It takes energy to use, and I dont feel like using my energy to do so at whim. I am not at full strength at the moment due to the transition to this world. But I will" I looked at her, and saw the name that was always there. I looked at her time of death, it wsnt for some 40 odd years. "About fourty years or so."
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:40 pm

"Well that's good I suppose...So...now I suppose we have to stop still wannabe Kira person?" I sighed, not wanting to.
Back to top Go down
zues
Neutral
Neutral
zues

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:04 am

Well, we dont have to, but it might be nice if we did. you know, community service and all. I heard its a desirble trait in humans after all>"
Back to top Go down
Mattykins
Wammy's Kid
Wammy's Kid
Mattykins

Female

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:06 am

"Why would I want to help them? They never helped me any..." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the first meeting(zues and echo)   the first meeting(zues and echo) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

the first meeting(zues and echo)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next